Website The First String Healthcare
Excellent Opportunity for Interim Regional Business Development Manager in Northern California
Right off the 101 in coastal Central California, you will find Santa Barbara, a city known throughout the state for its laid back vibe and envious lifestyle. With a vibrant arts and food scene, gorgeous
landscapes, and endless adventure, it is easy to fall in love with Santa Barbara. Between the beautiful beaches, parks, shopping, dining, and a handful of outdoor getaways, you will always have something exciting to do. Kayaking, snorkeling, rock climbing, surfing and hiking are just a few of the many ways to stay active. Art and culture lovers have the opportunity to visit museums, restaurants, and annual festivals including Fiesta and the Earth Day Festival. Not to mention, its central location allows for short road trips to both San Francisco and Los Angeles. No matter what your favorite activities are, Santa Barbara has so much to offer and more.
Partnering with The First String Healthcare will open up a variety of opportunities with some of the most reputable hospitals and healthcare organizations in the nation. We personally work hard to build and sustain significant, long-standing relationships with the Industry’s Best, giving us access to Interim and Permanent positions that will utilize your talent and extend your experience. Our focus is to help you find the right role, in the right location, at the right time.
We appreciate our Interims and work hard to provide them with everything they could ever need while they are out on assignment. As an Interim, you have the freedom to choose the length of time you wish to work, take as little or as much vacation as you prefer and the healthcare company you work for is your client, not employer, which allows for an amazing relationship. You have the opportunity to develop your career so that it suits your personal circumstances and you are able to widen your experience by working in a variety of environments.
Working as an Interim provides you with the ability to gain insight into different cultures, processes, operations and structures, which allows for you to be a successful and diverse leadership professional.
Benefits of Working Interim with The First String Healthcare, Inc.
- Excellent Opportunities for Career Growth and Professional Development. As a leader and innovator in recruitment for both Interim and Permanent Healthcare Leadership, The First String Healthcare has redefined the industry standard with our service oriented approach and focus on community outreach. Our success results from cultivating a powerful network of healthcare professionals throughout the nation as well as emphasizing partner-oriented relationships. In turn, these efforts provide access to the nation’s best opportunities and enable us to carefully match our clients and interims based on skill set and cultural fit. Entrusted with addressing some of the most pressing challenges faced by healthcare institutions, our interims are uniquely positioned to teach, learn from, and collaborate with talented leaders across renowned organizations and to attain meaningful, lasting solutions for those facilities.
- Unparalleled Compensation. We are able to maximize compensation based on location and position because of our commitment to and proven track record of working only with individuals of the highest quality and professionalism.
- Outstanding Benefits. The First String Healthcare offers comprehensive benefit options, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a retirement plan, hospital indemnity, critical illness, accident, and short term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, legal services, and more. As a member of the healthcare community and in recognition of the efforts you take to care for others, we are committed to taking care of you. Our housing options range from directly handling your accommodations, including at hotels or corporate furnished apartments, to providing a stipend. We are committed to understanding your personal requirements as well as making sure your living conditions are comfortable, safe, and suit your needs. For local transportation, we provide a rental vehicle or car allowance. And we have partnered with a travel agency that will work with you to make your travel to and from assignment as seamless as possible.
- Concierge Services: Housing, Local Transportation, and Travel. In an effort to ease your transition to an interim assignment, our internal Concierge Services Team is dedicated to satisfying your housing, transportation, and travel needs. With white glove service, the team is available during and after hours, throughout and following the onboarding process, to provide support and personal care.
- Monthly Appreciates and Rewards Program. Each month we take pleasure in sending personalized gifts to our interims as a token of appreciation for their hard work and dedication. In addition, we automatically enroll interims into our rewards program, an opportunity to collect points simply for staying on assignment, which can be used to trade in for exciting items ranging from electronics to jewelry and more.