Website The First String Healthcare
Senior Director of Perioperative & Cardiovascular Services in Oregon Job Description:
Located in central Oregon, perfectly between the Cascade Mountains and the high desert is Bend, one of the state’s most beautiful and popular tourist destinations. Offering everything from skiing, to hiking and biking, the gorgeous mountain backdrop Bend offers is one of Oregon’s most breathtaking sites. From the Urban Trail System to winter fun at Mt. Bachelor, Bend has become a go to destination for outdoor enthusiasts and adventure seekers alike. Offering tours of everything from breweries to ice cream factories to starlight canoeing, Bend holds activity for all ages and interests. Even for those who prefer the indoors, Bend has a plethora of museums and restaurants to explore. Any time of the year, Bend is a place that is universally enjoyed by all.
The Senior Director of Perioperative and CV Services is responsible for the strategic direction and operational performance of the Cardiovascular and Operating Room Services. These services include Peri-Anesthesia, Perioperative Surgical Home, Operating Rooms, Central Processing, Invasive/Diagnostic/Interventional Cardiovascular Services, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, Inpatient EKG, and Radiology Nursing. This system is on a transformation journey to creating America’s Healthiest Community. We are committed to a lean philosophy of continuous improvement and respect for people. We seek leaders who demonstrate servant leadership, teamwork and joy in work.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing required; Master’s in health related field preferred.
- Current RN licensure with the Oregon State Board of Nursing is required for assignments over nursing departments.
- Valid Oregon driver’s license and ability to meet St Charles Health System driving requirements required
- Ability to travel to business functions/trainings/meetings and all worksites required
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Must be able to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required to perform the job safely.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with successful management at the director or equitable management level of a growing multi-specialty operation required; Experience with the management of multiple hospital departments preferred.